Offering gorgeous water and mountain views out across Trinity Inlet, the spacious, fully-airconditioned interiors and generous balcony enjoy the perfect aspect for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful tropical breezes. The layout features a good-sized bedroom with a King bed and ensuite, a well-appointed kitchenette with dishwasher, and open plan living/dining spaces with quality contemporary furniture and décor. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open to the balcony, creating the effortless al fresco ambience for which Far North Queensland is known.
Harbour Lights is set in an unbeatable location, with the cafes, bars, and restaurants of the boardwalk right outside your door. You’ll have full use of the extensive facilities of the complex, including an outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and gym. Explore Cairns city and the many attractions of this beautiful region from this stylish and comfortable apartment.
- Privately managed by Belle Escapes Cairns
- Located in the heart of the CBD
- 10 minutes from the airport
- Absolute waterfront complex
- Spacious 1-bedroom apartment with inlet, city, and mountain views
- Suitable for couples
- 1 x bedroom with King bed
- Fully air-conditioned
- Pod coffee maker
- Washing machine and dryer in apartment
- Free WIFI internet access
- Hotel quality linen and beach towels provided on arrival
- Complimentary Guest Welcome Pack: includes includes an initial supply of coffee pods, tea bags, sugar, dishwasher powder, washing powder, dishwashing liquid, milk, shampoo/conditioner, hand soap, tissues, toilet paper, bin liners
- Well-facilitated complex with gym and rooftop pool
- Walking distance to Casino, the Lagoon, and CBD
No parking available, contact us for more details
Laidback, cosmopolitan and blessed with outstanding natural beauty, Cairns is the undisputed heart and soul of Tropical North Queensland. Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree World Heritage Rainforest, the city offers easy access to a plethora of natural attractions from the Northern Beaches and Port Douglas to the Atherton Tablelands and beyond. Renowned for its vibrant waterfront Lagoon precinct and relaxed al fresco café culture, the city also offers the sophistication of fine dining restaurants, bars and clubs. The CBD's retail shopping is world class, with a host of designer and duty-free outlets and more than 180 specialty stores in Cairns Central Shopping Centre. Cairns is under half an hour from Palm Cove and just over an hour from the lovely resort town of Port Douglas. Belle Property's portfolio of upmarket holiday accommodation has been handpicked to ensure visitors experience the very best this beautiful city has to offer in style and comfort.