It is ideally positioned and architecturally designed. The multi-award-winning Bohem apartments on Wright Street immerse yourself amongst leafy Whitmore square, trendy shopping, café and wine bars, Central markets, public transport right on your doorstep, with close proximity to Adelaide University, Uni SA.
The features we love, and you will too:
- 2 good size bedrooms with mirrored BIR, one with western city views over the west end, the 2nd with southerly parklands view, carpeted throughout
- Bright and light open plan living and dining area, timber floating floors
- Large kitchen boasting with induction stove, range hood, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, ample cupboards and big bench top
- Double-glazing windows and sliding door, direct access out the airy and spacious balcony
- Generous balcony with spacious outdoor entertaining area
- 2 Reverse cycle split air conditioner
- Sparkling bathroom with shower and vanities
- Hidden laundry, washing machine with dryer, cabinets for storage
- LED lighting throughout, block-out roller blinds
- Intercom security system
- Amenities on the 6th floor, including a 17m pool, 60sqm gym and 500m2 outdoor kitchen and dining area with community herb garden, barbecues, timber tables and soft couches
Please note, only one set of keys will be provided.